Editor Tiffany Barkley email@example.com
Former Gov. Mark Sanford presents possible double standard.
Charleston Republican will be South Carolina's first black U.S. Senator.
Greenwood supporter inspired 'fired up' chant that's been campaign staple since 2007.
Weekend polls show a tightening race, but 84 percent of voters have 'definitely' decided on President. So why haven't the other 16 percent committed?
Democrat with connection to President casts roll call vote.
Retired nurse from Greenwood featured in campaign video moves Democrats with chant.
Obama can deliver young voters, but future for Democrats is hazy.
Civil rights leader says Nikki Haley is trampling on Voting Rights Act.
Senator says President Obama is just diverting attention with attention on Romney's business record.
Party official admits tweet was improper, takes down personal account.
Advertise on Patch and reach potential customers in your backyard and beyond. Click here for more information.
Learn more »
If you want to help local causes, or your cause needs local help, your next click should be right here.
Learn more »
Enter your tip here and it will be sent straight to
Hal Millard, Tiffany Barkley, Editor Shireese Bell, Meagean Dugger, Jessie Gable, Shawn Drury, and Greg Hambrick,
Lexington Patch's (incredibly grateful)
Lexington news, events, and deals sent to you daily and breaking news as it happens.
See more options
You’re now signed up!