Palmetto Collegiate Institute and Leonard L. Price Gardens
Located near the Lexington Municipal Complex, this building housed a school from its construction in 1881 until 1911, then became a private residence. Now owned by the Town of Lexington, the 2008 restoration of the building reflects Lexington’s interest in maintaining important structures. The town makes it available for social events, meetings and conferences, with nearly 5,000 square feet of usable space, including a catering kitchen inside. The grounds feature lawns for receptions, a gazebo, and gardens. The facility is a popular spot for weddings. Call for prices.
- Hours: Call for information
- Parking: Free lot
- Public restrooms: No
- Wi-Fi: None