Owner Clint LaCoe opened Libby's Restaurant and Cafe in 2010. With a variety of offerings ranging from pizza and calzones to chicken wings, fried shrimp, sliders and salads, there's sure to be something on the menu to please the entire family. LaCoe uses locally produced meat, seafood and produce whenever possible. Diners enjoy indoor and outdoor patio seating.
- Hours: Mon - Sat: 11am - 10pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking is available.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Specialties: Shrimp and grits, pizza and pasta dishes
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Asian, Burgers, Pizza, Seafood
- Price level: $$
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual