- We will be celebrating the Awarding of The Charleston Pickle Co. Pickle Trophy to Deli Manager, Joann Hook for her incredible CPCo pickle display!
- Over 18 Local vendors will be sampling their products
- Including: Fat & Juicy, Mother Shuckers, Charleston Cooking Company, Slather Brand Foods, Smokin' Coles BBQ, May's Unique Vinaigrette, Carolina Creole, Jack's Sweet Potato Mustard, Holy City Salsa, Carolina harvest Charleston Bakery Mix, Uncle Charlie's Charleston Biscuits, Birney's... to name a few!
- The Pig will be grilling out
- There will be free Charleston Pickle Co Fried Pickles and sub samples with a special Slather sauce for dipping.
- BBQ CPCo pickles by Smokin' Coles
- Bloody Marys with CPCo pickle relish
- There will also be trivia with prizes, Lots!
- A special menu of dishes made with Local Products- hand-made by The Pig Deli Team, available for purchase!
- Certified SC, SC Specialty Food Association and Lowcountry Local first will be there supporting our Locals!
- And of course...Mr. Pig will be there for fun and photos!
- We will be supporting the Ray Tanner Foundation as the Charity for this event.
- Then we will do it all again in 4 months, but at a different Piggly Wiggly! Unless, Jo Ann wins agian...
- Find out more on Facebook, Charleston Pickle Co
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.Write a new post...What do you want to share?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something