Invite a friend
Lexington Town Council Meets Monday
Lexington Town Council will hold a regular meeting at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday in the Municipal Building at 111 Maiden Ln.
The agenda includes:
- a public hearing on an ordinance for the issuance of water & sewer revenue bond anticipation notes of 2012
- a public hearing on an ordinance for the issuance of general obligation bonds & BAN’s of 2012
- the first reading Reading of an ordinance for the purchase of property at 113 South Church Street
- the first reading of an ordinance annexing a portion of property located at the corner of Sunset Boulevard & Homeplace Road
- the first reading of an ordinance annexing property located at theCorner of Sunset Boulevard & Darby Ambrose Road
Click on the PDF below to view the full agenda.
More About Lexington Municipal Complex
The Lexington Municipal Complex (aka Town Hall) houses the Town Council Chambers, Municipal Court, Lexington Police Department headquarters, and the local post of the S.C. Highway Patrol. The complex also serves as headquarters for the Town Administrator and Town Clerk. All primary town government departments also operate out of the facility, including the departments of Planning, Building and Technology, Parks, Streets and Sanitation, Finance, Utilities, Engineering and Planning, and Economic Development. The complex also is the place to pay water bills and police fines. Building permits and inspections, sign permits, and business licenses also are handled at the facility. Further, the location also offers various rental facilities, such as conference rooms, for interested parties.