Whether you're looking for a bargain, top-notch produce, convenience, gourmet atmosphere or stellar service, we all have different ways we pick our favorite grocery stores.
Now, we want you to tell us, your neighbors, and other Patch readers your favorite.
Whether you go on Wednesday night, Saturday morning or the dead-of-night, what is your favorite grocery store.
Here are our local grocery stores:
- Wal-Mart (1780 S. Lake Dr.)
- Wal-Mart (5556 Sunset Blvd.)
- Piggly Wiggly (1123 S. Lake Dr.)
- Piggly Wiggly (760 Highway 378 W)
- Piggly Wiggly (4360 Augusta Rd.)
- Food Lion (1856 S. Lake Dr.)
- Food Lion (918 N. Lake Dr.)
- Food Lion (742 W. Main St.)
- 14 Carrot
- Publix (100 Old Cheroke Rd.
- Publix (847 Highway 378 W)
- ALDI (2930 Augusta Rd, West Columbia)
Tell us which one is your favorite in the poll below. HOWEVER, if there are other grocery stores you believe belong on the list, let us know in the comments section below and we’ll add them right away.
Voting in the poll below is open until 9 a.m. Friday. Ties will be broken by whichever business has the most positive comments in the section below. We will announce the winner at noon Friday.
Note: Because this poll is not scientific, it is not the sole consideration in choosing a winner. The winner will be determined by the Patch editor, based on poll results, comments below and reviews on Patch Places. Please vote only once per survey, per Patch.